The Sturgeon leather Brown Écorce imposes itself as an exceptional leather associated with an imaginary of high gastronomy. Its unique rendering with a double cartillaginous pattern (small stars and butterfly) makes Sturgeon leather a concrete alternative to conventional exotic leathers.
This leather has a colored and shiny finish which protects it further. Its intermediate flexibility is perfectly suited for use in leather goods or watches.
* Choice 2: Choice 2 leathers may have small defects or heterogeneities (in color, grain, size or reflow). We recommend this choice for carrying out tests or prototypes.
** Prices are displayed excluding taxes
The Brown Écorce
- Average surface area: 5 to 7 dm² (depending on the size)
- Thickness: 1 - 1.5 mm
- Tanning: Vegetal / Metal free
- Finish: Glossy and Smooth
- Delivery time: 1 to 4 weeks
- Production: 100% French
- Specificity: subject to CITES