SQUAMA® Safrané Yellow stands out as a classic with its full grain grain.
It is part of the Luxe range, smooth and resistant. This leather has a colorful and shiny finish which protects it more.
Its intermediate flexibility is perfectly suited for use in leather goods or watchmaking.
Some find a woody smell from the tannins used during tanning.
* Choice 2: Choice 2 leathers may have small defects or heterogeneities (color, grain, size or reflief). We recommend this choice for carrying out tests or prototypes.
** Prices are displayed excluding taxes
The Yellow Safrané
- Thickness: 0.4 - 0.8mm
- Size 1 guaranteed: 11 x 20 cm
- Size 2 guaranteed: 8 x 20 cm
- Tanning: Vegetal / Metal free
- Finish: Glossy and Smooth
- Delivery: 1 to 4 weeks
- Production: 100% French